PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jordan Autograph w/ Upper Deck Authentication

AutographAddiction
04-09-2012, 03:10 PM
Looking for any MJ autographed items, especially limited edition Bulls jerseys, but really anything (balls, shoes, jerseys) signed with Upper Deck Authentication. You can email me at the email I have listed below. Thanks!

jordanhigh69
04-10-2012, 02:37 PM
Hi there,
I'll shoot ya an email to your addy, but also wanted to post on your thread about your inquiry. What kind of limited edition jerseys were you interested in and is there any other stuff you might want. I have tons from MJ and have access to other stuff, but we can discuss privately on your preferences and terms, etc.

Steve

Lakerfan4ever
04-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Are you also interested in baseball Baron's jersey, bat and baseball - all UDA or Space Jam basketball - UDA - also have a Mr. June and 45 jersey

AutographAddiction
04-12-2012, 12:16 AM
Hi there,
I'll shoot ya an email to your addy, but also wanted to post on your thread about your inquiry. What kind of limited edition jerseys were you interested in and is there any other stuff you might want. I have tons from MJ and have access to other stuff, but we can discuss privately on your preferences and terms, etc.

Steve

Thanks, Steve. Hope we can make a deal. Just sent you another email...

AutographAddiction
04-12-2012, 12:17 AM
Are you also interested in baseball Baron's jersey, bat and baseball - all UDA or Space Jam basketball - UDA - also have a Mr. June and 45 jersey

Can you shoot me an email? Thanks!

sngeetze
04-18-2012, 01:28 AM
Hi there,

Steve

I am quite interested in MJ game jerseys so would you please send email to sngeetzesun@hotmail.com ? thank you.