PDA

View Full Version : Mark Brunell, Marino, Thigpen.

Dolphinsuperbowl55
04-04-2012, 06:12 PM
Hey guys. I'm searching for an Orange Marino game issued jersey. 3 of them hit eBay this time last year and sold in the 220$ range. Marino never played in the unifrom but they were really cool. If anyone picked one up, I'd love to try to purchase one. I have pictures of one if you want it for refrence.

I'm also searching for a game worn white Brunell jersey from 98-03 era with the teal numbers. Always found those jerseys to be really cool. I'm upset they ditched that look.

Last I'm looking for a Tyler Thigpen (Coastal Carolina alum) and I grew fond of him ever since college days. It could be any color or any team. I'd love a Dolphins one but it doesn't really matter. I saw an orange one sold when the fish did the online NFL auction for soldiers. I was away and tottaly missed out on it and was very upset. I got in contact with Thigpen last year and he has no Dolphins gamers left. I was able to obtain a Chiefs from him, but still want a Dolphins and Bills.

Bonus Items

Yankees A-rod uncracked bat
Yankees Tino Martinez glove game issued or used.
Mets- Mike Piazza game used bat or helmet
Dolphins- Rosenfels or any 2005 Dolphins jersey. I slept on the Schulters that was on eBay a few days ago and am really bummed.

If anyone can help find these items I can get them a really cool autograph, and or a hefty finders Fee. Only if I end up purchasing the item though. Thank you guys.

-Micky (The Muscle) Gotti