PDA

View Full Version : Wwe Event Used Candice Michelle Bikini Bottoms

ramsrule
04-03-2012, 12:47 AM
This is a WWE Event worn and used Pair of Bikini Bottoms that were personally used by WWE diva, Playboy model, and GoDaddy model Candice Michelle. They come with PSA/DNA authentication, and a Letter signed by Candice Michelle authenticating them. She also has autographed them on the inside also authenticating them

If interested I am asking 400 dollars. OBO Event worn stuff of hers is not easy to come by. Most of the stuff of hers is priced a lot higher than this, get this here while you can.

if interested email me first at camtheram91@yahoo.com

punch
04-03-2012, 10:33 AM
Just when you've think you've seen it all.

CampWest
04-03-2012, 11:23 AM
I think at this point the wife would stop being supportive/indifferent with regards to my collecting habits...

;) :cool:

R_Aaronson
04-03-2012, 05:45 PM
I think at this point the wife would stop being supportive/indifferent with regards to my collecting habits...

;) :cool:

maybe that's why they're being sold...

ramsrule
04-03-2012, 09:27 PM
Wonder why some people feel the need to speculate on an item being sold, they are a event used item, but the first two comments made not sure if i should take as insulting. I don't think i posted anything obscene or anything when i posted on here.

stricklyweather26
04-04-2012, 03:44 PM
I interpreted the comments as an effort to get a laugh; and they worked, for me.

CampWest
04-04-2012, 03:59 PM
I interpreted the comments as an effort to get a laugh; and they worked, for me.

Yeah, sorry, didnt intend any offense or confusion or derail your attempts to sell. I was joking around because I'd not seen that before, but was intrigued...

To clarify, I would love to collect bikini bottoms worn by playboy models, but my wife has a tough enough time accepting that I collect dirty broken baseball bats and other men's jerseys.

ramsrule
04-04-2012, 08:37 PM
Sorry, I hope I did not come across as mad, I just was not sure what to make of it was all. I hope I did not come across as mad or anything, did not mean to if I did, had a rough week, my mother passed away, so my "humor" radar is kind of on the fritz right now.

But yeah I can see your point on how a iwfe or GF could take collecting them.

godwulf
04-05-2012, 09:15 AM
Sorry about your mom, rams.

Yeah, most of us guys just get (at least) a little goofy when the conversation turns to anything that even remotely resembles women's underwear.

I think it's a very cool, collectible item, personally. I can see it being very elaborately framed, with the photo and documents - very nice.

MLB~NUT
04-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Ugh, hopefully they were washed, kinda like having a game used jock strap LMAO!!!!:D

camarokids
04-05-2012, 06:44 PM
She is hot! Have they been washed? Or are they unwashed? Scented or unscented? :D

CampWest
04-05-2012, 07:11 PM
I think it's a very cool, collectible item, personally. I can see it being very elaborately framed, with the photo and documents - very nice.

I was thinking more like a wo-mannequin...

ramsrule
04-05-2012, 10:49 PM
LMAO, they were washed, I asked about that before i picked them up. I know some people prefer unwashed jerseys and such and that is cool. But an item like this I myself would prefer laundered.

frikativ54
04-05-2012, 11:06 PM
LMAO, they were washed, I asked about that before i picked them up. I know some people prefer unwashed jerseys and such and that is cool. But an item like this I myself would prefer laundered.

+1.

otismalibu
04-06-2012, 07:53 AM
This item was featured on last week's episode of All-Star Peelers.

ramsrule
04-06-2012, 10:24 AM
Actually i am lowering the asking price to 350 or OBO

if any interest just email me at camtheram91@yahoo.com

ramsrule
04-06-2012, 09:00 PM
Actually can get this down to 275 or OBO

ramsrule
04-08-2012, 12:31 PM
ok if anyone is interested in these first 225 take em. that includes shipping, item and all in one price

email me at camtheram91@yahoo.com if interested

ramsrule
05-02-2012, 03:32 PM
These are still available if anyone has interest, also noticed something bout them, in that the other day i have them in a sealed bag, and when i opened it i noticed a faint perfume smell coming from the bag, I asked my wife how that is, and she said that if perfume gets on cothes it takes a few washings to get it out completly. anyhow just a bit of info on them

email at camtheram91@yahoo.com if interested