PDA

View Full Version : Game used jerseys for sale; some unique/rare styles

TNTtoys
03-26-2012, 09:33 AM
A small assortment of game used jerseys - some nice styles...

1. SF GIANTS 1978-1982 orange alternate: $350 or best offer.
1982 Rennie Stennett -- team issued -- all original -- immaculate condition -- ultra rare. This jersey was made for Rennie but he was cut by the team in Spring Training. Jersey was preserved and not recycled. As bright and vibrant as it was when manufactured 30 years ago.

2 NY METS 1991-1992 road: $160 or best offer.
1991 Chris Donnels -- game used -- sharp rare style Mets jersey; button down with racing stripes; all properly tagged. Originally sold on this forum but buyer never followed through.

3 BALTIMORE ORIOLES 1989-1992 orange alternate: $150 or best offer.
1992 Ricky Gutierrez -- team issued -- all original & immaculate.
This jersey was made for Ricky for the 1992 season; he attended O's spring training , but he never made it past AAA in the regular season. In September 1992, he was dealt to SD, and made his MLB debut for the Padres in '93. Best known for his years with the Astros.

4 ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS 1998 inaugural year alternate purple gamer: $160 or best offer. 1998 Bob Wolcott -- game used -- worn during the first year of the Diamondbacks franchise; special rare 1-year style jersey.
Jersey is in fantastic shape and a hard to find original purple gamer (the purple alts featured different lettering 1999-2002).

I don't have photos of everything here yet but can supply photos to anyone interested. These are all outstanding colorful gamers that are "redundant" in my collection.

Nick

TNTtoys
03-31-2012, 11:34 AM
Diamondbacks jersey is sold & paid for -- my thanks to the buyer!!

All others still available, but heading to ebay if no offers.

-Nick