PDA

View Full Version : Hacksaw Reynolds 49er or Ram gamer wanted!!!!

solarlottry
03-16-2012, 03:55 AM
Looking to purchase a Hacksaw Reynolds Rams or preferably 49er game used jersey. The more use the better!

I only make very fair offers that are considered quite generous, so if you have any quality 49er GU items you are even thinking of selling, please email me and lets do some business!

I will also consider some trade. I have a # of 49er plus other gamers for trade including a 1990 Joe Montana home game used jersey complete with team letter signed by Bronco Hinek.

I would consider trading the Montana and/or a few other gamers for quality vintage 49er gamers. I am especially looking for Dwight Clark, Fred Dean, Russ Francis, Hacksaw Reynolds, Freddie Solomon and Ray Wersching.

Always buying quality 49er GU items and ALL 1994 49er GU items. Paying a juicy finders fee.

Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com

solarlottry
03-30-2012, 08:30 PM
Well this is one shirt I can finally say that I have crossed off my list!!!

After many many years of looking I was able to purchase a 49er 1981 era, Jack "Hacksaw" Reynolds GU jersey. The shirt is pounded with use and has at least 20 repairs. Just a beautiful vintage Wilson gamer.

Of course I overpaid but I have never seen another legit HR 49er gamer although I have seen quite a few Rams gamers.

I would still be interested in purchasing a Rams HR gamer for the right price.

Also still looking for Dwight Clark, Fred Dean as well as ANY 1994 GU item, Steve Young GU jerseys and a quality 49ers TO.

Paying a finders fee and always paying whatever it takes to get the deal done!

Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com