PDA

View Full Version : How to print a picture from computer screen?

cjclong
03-15-2012, 10:09 AM
I have seen some pictures that were printed of players from MLB games to photo match the bats they are using. Can someone tell me how to do this? My printer on the computer seems to want to record the video and not just a stop action picture. Andy suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

CampWest
03-15-2012, 11:52 AM
hold control and alt and hit print screen. This will capture/copy your screen.

Then you can paste the picture into a photo program, even something like Word. If you have PhotoShop, click on File, New, Image From Clipboard.

NEFAN
03-15-2012, 02:47 PM
If you have Windows Vista or later there is a "snippng tool" you can use to just capture the image or as much of the web page you like.

joelsabi
03-16-2012, 02:40 PM
I have seen some pictures that were printed of players from MLB games to photo match the bats they are using. Can someone tell me how to do this? My printer on the computer seems to want to record the video and not just a stop action picture. Andy suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

not sure what you are asking. is it an image on a page? if yes, then right click the image and save it to you computer. then open it with your image software and print.

if not print the whole screen, hold down three keys at the same time, ctrl alt and printscreen. Open Accessories/Paint and paste image into Paint. Select the rectangle icon and then hold down the left mouse button and select the rectangular area you want to print. Then cut the area out. Then close and reopen Paint. Then go to the Edit Dropdown and select Paste. Save and Print.