PDA

View Full Version : Bat from Ripken's Personal Collection in Hunt Auction

ironmanfan
03-12-2012, 05:21 PM
Does anyone else wonder what this bat may bring in Hunt's internet/phone auction this month? Knowing how tight Cal is with his personal memorabilia, this may be the only time anyone sees one in an auction setting....

http://www.huntauctions.com/phone/imageviewer.cfm?auction_num=97&lot_num=1

spartanservitto
03-12-2012, 07:01 PM
Man... He had 4 or 5 fr sale in an email from iron clad, I should have bought one.

-Tony

gorilla777
03-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Here is one of the bats from his personal collection that I got thru Ironclad and then they had him sign it, along with the LOA

Ben

sforaker
03-14-2012, 09:48 PM
Bill:

...and the answer is $3,367 with the juice. How much was Ironclad selling them for?

Regards,

Scott

gorilla777
03-14-2012, 11:07 PM
Most of the bats were $2,500 and the added signature with inscription was $150

Ben

BostonSportsFan
03-19-2012, 08:58 PM
Not sure if anyone saw this but John Taube had one of these bats for sale on his website about 10 days ago for I believe $3599.00. It was one of the bats from IronClad with the IronClad LOA game used ans signed and inscribed as such by Cal.

I noticed the bat in the morning and by late afternoon it was gone. I am assuming that a buyer grabbed it that quickly.

Clearly many people were not aware of the bats for sale at IronClad as this obviously went for quite a premium over what they were selling for over there.

Joe

gameused
03-23-2012, 05:16 PM
Not sure if anyone saw this but John Taube had one of these bats for sale on his website about 10 days ago for I believe $3599.00. It was one of the bats from IronClad with the IronClad LOA game used ans signed and inscribed as such by Cal.

I noticed the bat in the morning and by late afternoon it was gone. I am assuming that a buyer grabbed it that quickly.

Clearly many people were not aware of the bats for sale at IronClad as this obviously went for quite a premium over what they were selling for over there.

Joe

Looks like the Ripken bat is up again. https://www.digitalfm.com/gameusedbats/itemDetail.cfm?sku=5305

Thanks,
Bobby