PDA

View Full Version : LF Manny Ramirez game used helmet

dcrules01
10-02-2006, 07:58 PM
Does anyone know where I can find one?I want it with all the pine tar lots of game use.Ive tried locating one on the net but came up with nilch..

gameused
10-02-2006, 08:58 PM
dcrules01,

As a Manny collector I can tell you a Manny Red Sox game used helmet is one of the most difficult items to get. I have never seen one for sale!

Manny only uses one helmet for the entire season (unless he cracks it) and last year when he sold a bunch of game used items to Phil Castinetti of Sports World located in MA, he told Phil that his game used helmet from 2005 was not for sale. I think Manny keeps all his helmets from every season.

Bobby

dcrules01
10-02-2006, 09:47 PM
So I might be better just looking for anothe Sox player helmet.I seen that article good read.How about Nixon or a Millar??

gamer35
10-02-2006, 09:52 PM
FYI, but ESM said that Manny still has his 2005 helmet and that he would be willing to sell it for $20K.

However, I was told that he was willing to put any inscription you would like on the helmet so maybe the $20,000 is indeed worthwhile.

jon_8_us
10-05-2006, 10:21 AM
Just to reiterate Bobby's post i have talked to Phil personally about Manny stuff and he has never been able to acquire a helmet.So i would look for a different Sox helmet but they can also be very tough!
jon

PlatinumMarketing
10-05-2006, 08:17 PM
We just obtained an extremely used and beat up Mike Lowell Signed and inscribed Game Used Helmet from this season. For all of those big Red Sox fans out there, you know that Sox helmets are few and far between. We will post pictures when they are available. This item is expected to go fast.

Jason
PMI
jason@platinummarketinginternational.com

indyred
10-06-2006, 02:54 PM
Love the beat up helmet look. Manny is right up there with Biggio and Vlad, who look like they use one helmet all year and it shows......

staindsox
10-06-2006, 11:33 PM
Wow, 20K for his helmet? I'm a huge Manny fan and have collected lots of his game used stuff, but 20K? Does he think he's Ted Williams?