PDA

View Full Version : Yankee Items for Sale

kesseldawg
03-03-2012, 03:03 PM
These are some really nice, unique items. Open to trades as well. Feel free to email for pics (they were too big to post on here) or call me at 310-428-1006 with any questions.

1. Game used 1998 Derek Jeter Fila wristbands (pair) with Brigandi Coin Co COA Each has FILA and 2 stitched in. Jeter was only with Fila for a short time, so these are pretty rare. Brigandi used to get many of his game used items, back in the day. $450

2. Game used 2011 spring training home pinstripe jersey of Manny Banuelos with Steiner COA. This is Manny's very first Yankee pinstripe jersey. He's supposed to be a stud, so this is a great early piece to have. $350

3. Topps Vault original 1/1 art of Jorge Posada for the 2001 Topps Gallery card. This is a BEAUTIFUL piece from which the card was produced, and came right from Topps' ebay auction a couple of years ago. $400

4. Derek Jeter game used warmup jersey, size 46. Maybe someone out there can tell me the year, given the 2 buttons at the top, as I know they have used different ones over the years. I believe it is around 1998 or so. I don't have a COA for it, but I knew Jeter for 2 years back when I lived in NY (I have some awesome older style signatures), and this is the real deal. $400

I also have an AWESOME autographed Paul O'Neill game used LVS that has been POUNDED. Proper tape job, hundreds of cleat marks...this is a total war club. I believe this is from 1998. $475

Jesus Montero game used LVS, autographed. Cracked, comes with COA from the company that handles his game used items. $350

Thanks-
Craig
craig.kessler@gmail.com

TFig27
03-03-2012, 03:58 PM
I'll take O'Neill bat.

Tom

TFig27@aol.com

kesseldawg
03-03-2012, 04:52 PM
Hi. Thanks for all who inquired about the O'Neill bat. It sold about 10 seconds after I had posted it.

marino13
03-04-2012, 05:45 PM
These are some really nice, unique items. Open to trades as well. Feel free to email for pics (they were too big to post on here) or call me at 310-428-1006 with any questions.

1. Game used 1998 Derek Jeter Fila wristbands (pair) with Brigandi Coin Co COA Each has FILA and 2 stitched in. Jeter was only with Fila for a short time, so these are pretty rare. Brigandi used to get many of his game used items, back in the day. $450

2. Game used 2011 spring training home pinstripe jersey of Manny Banuelos with Steiner COA. This is Manny's very first Yankee pinstripe jersey. He's supposed to be a stud, so this is a great early piece to have. $350

3. Topps Vault original 1/1 art of Jorge Posada for the 2001 Topps Gallery card. This is a BEAUTIFUL piece from which the card was produced, and came right from Topps' ebay auction a couple of years ago. $400

4. Derek Jeter game used warmup jersey, size 46. Maybe someone out there can tell me the year, given the 2 buttons at the top, as I know they have used different ones over the years. I believe it is around 1998 or so. I don't have a COA for it, but I knew Jeter for 2 years back when I lived in NY (I have some awesome older style signatures), and this is the real deal. $400

I also have an AWESOME autographed Paul O'Neill game used LVS that has been POUNDED. Proper tape job, hundreds of cleat marks...this is a total war club. I believe this is from 1998. $475

Jesus Montero game used LVS, autographed. Cracked, comes with COA from the company that handles his game used items. $350

Thanks-
Craig
craig.kessler@gmail.com

Do you have pictures for these two items? And is the price negotiable?

Thanks!