PDA

View Full Version : Where to sell baseball card collection?

marinersbaseballfan21
02-25-2012, 12:09 AM
Anyone have ideas on where to sell a baseball card collection? Selling an old friend's collection of about 15,000 cards and then separately a bunch of sealed complete sets from the '90s. I posted it on craigslist but haven't gotten any responses. Thought it would be cheaper to stay local than to have the cost of shipping. ANY IDEAS??? Also, if anyone's interested in purchasing let me know!

xpress34
02-25-2012, 12:36 AM
Anyone have ideas on where to sell a baseball card collection? Selling an old friend's collection of about 15,000 cards and then separately a bunch of sealed complete sets from the '90s. I posted it on craigslist but haven't gotten any responses. Thought it would be cheaper to stay local than to have the cost of shipping. ANY IDEAS??? Also, if anyone's interested in purchasing let me know!

Try here:

Sports Card Forum (http://www.sportscardforum.com/)

But if they are mostly post 1985 and pre 2000, plan on selling in BULK pricing which might be $20-$30 per monster box (3,200 cards) unless there are any rare or good rookies.

That's just the state of cardboard from that time period.

- Smitty

rinkrelics
03-04-2012, 09:47 PM
I used Hunt Auctions to sell a large amount of my collection, and they were very fair and pleasant to deal with!! Skip