PDA

View Full Version : 1994 Los Angeles Raiders...can you help?

Larry Pelliccioni
02-20-2012, 10:02 PM
I am looking for pics of the tagging for the 1994 Los Angeles Raiders. I believe they wore the NFL 75th year patch and the whites are SandKnit with a made for tag and a size tag but I am in the process of acquiring a couple of running backs (one who only played one game!) and I would like to know if there are comparable shirts out there to compare to and get affiirmation.
Thank you in advance.
Larry Pelliccioni
llpell@wowway.com

G1X
02-20-2012, 11:54 PM
Larry,

The Raiders were wearing Starter in both their home and road jerseys in 1994. The jerseys should have the NFL 75th patch unless the patches have been removed. Attached is a photo of a black Raiders with the Starter tagging.

On a side note, Sand Knit was bought out by MacGregor in 1984 and the Sand Knit name was gone by 1990 when MacGregor filed for bankruptcy.

Mark Hayne
gridiron Exchange
gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for World Football League jerseys.

Larry Pelliccioni
02-21-2012, 07:30 AM
Hello Mark,
First, thank you for the information. You and I have gone full circle as you will recall me selling you WFL items when you were in high school. Now, I am learning from you and I appreciate your response. I will send you pics when I return home in mid March and share the latest with you. Thanks Mark, your response was great, your friendship greater and for those lurking if you have never had a chance to deal with Mark Hayne, you are missing a man of great integrity and service in this hobby.
Larry Pelliccioni

perlman9
02-21-2012, 08:23 AM
That is true, Mark has taken many dollars of mine!!

G1X
02-21-2012, 10:34 AM
Larry P.,

Thanks for the very kind words. I and everyone else in the hobby who has had the pleasure of dealing with you can say the same about you, but even more so. You have brought much to the hobby for close to 40 years and it has always been much appreciated.

Stay well, my friend!

Mark Hayne
Gridiron Exchange
gixc@verizon.net

G1X
02-21-2012, 10:44 AM
That is true, Mark has taken many dollars of mine!!

. . . and you have taken many a fine jersey from me! :) In all seriousness, your purchases have always been much appreciated.

Speaking of fine jerseys, I still have the 2003 red Falcons Duckworth with game use. Email me if interested.

Mark Hayne
Gridiron Exchange
gixc@verizon.net