PDA

View Full Version : Price Difference Between GU and GI

hohlernr1
02-16-2012, 03:56 PM
Was hoping to get some opinions on the price difference between a game used jersey and a game issued jersey.

The back story behind this is that I recently bought a "game used" jersey from a seller on ebay for $300. I did some research and attempted to photomatch the jersey with no such luck. Thus, I believe the jersey to be game issued and not game used.

The seller is willing to let me return the item for a full refund or I suggested that I would keep the jersey if he gave me a partial refund. He now wants to know how much of a partial refund I want. How much would you guys ask for?

Thanks!!!

dcgreg25
02-16-2012, 04:37 PM
Assuming this is the Choo jersey from Kruk Cards. I would just return it and get a refund. At $300, it was being sold below what a real Choo gamer should bring.

Personally, I would rather have the $300 to spend on a game used jersey.

GameWornJCollector
02-17-2012, 05:46 AM
ey, you cant photomatch every jersey!!! I have a dirk nowitzki jersey that is game used and it is not from meigray. I got it directly from Dirk's german friend. i also couldn't find a photomatch..

dcgreg25
02-17-2012, 05:43 PM
ey, you cant photomatch every jersey!!! I have a dirk nowitzki jersey that is game used and it is not from meigray. I got it directly from Dirk's german friend. i also couldn't find a photomatch..

In this case you probably want to as Choo only appeared in a couple games that season where they wore the road grey.