PDA

View Full Version : 1960s Granjeros Cuban Serie Nacional Flannel Jersey

commando
02-14-2012, 04:24 PM
Hi Everyone,

I have a 1960s cream-colored flannel jersey worn by a player(s) for the Cuban Granjeros. It shows extensive wear (as is expected for vintage Cuban jerseys) but displays very nicely! Once again, the body of the jersey is cream-colored, while the sewn letters and numbers are red with blue trim.

The "Batos Cuba" collar tag is still present, and has a faded size tag below which is unreadable. The shirt still has all four buttons. I believe the garment is all-original.

Regarding damage, the bottom hem is torn in three places. There is a small hole in the back right neckline. A few small, miscellaneous spots and marks are present here and there. This thing saw tons of use, but still maintains its presence as a historic, important, RARE jersey from the old days of Cuban baseball.

I am unsure of the value since this kind of jersey is rarely available, but I know an American Major League jersey from this era would sell for much more than the price I'm asking.

I am asking for $220 delivered, which includes Priority Mail shipping, full insurance and a tracking number. Email me at policefan71@yahoo.com if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks! -- Anthony

EurekaDave
02-14-2012, 08:46 PM
E-mail sent committing to this jersey.
Dave Silverbrand

commando
02-14-2012, 09:28 PM
Thanks Dave, you've got it!