PDA

View Full Version : SuperBowl XLVI ticket stub

xmartyx
02-13-2012, 08:32 PM
I'm looking for a SuperBowl XLVI ticket stub. My son was born on the day of the SuperBowl and my wife is putting together his baby book. I thought it would be cool to add a ticket sub to the book. Can't really afford to spend a lot on one, would accept a donation, but would purchase as well. Please let me know if you or someone you know has an extra. Thanks.

Copa
02-14-2012, 01:52 PM
Unfortunately, I can't help you with a ticket stub, but would you mind posting, or sending me a PM with your email address...trying to get a hold of you regarding a bat you have for sale. Thanks!

otismalibu
02-14-2012, 02:00 PM
Can't really afford to spend a lot on one, would accept a donation, but would purchase as well.

You could always ask an eBay seller for a high res scan of the ticket they're selling and just print out the image. Give them a couple of bucks for their time.
I sold my SB ticket from SB XLIII for around $80 on eBay, so I doubt someone will just give you one.

xmartyx
02-15-2012, 05:20 PM
Unfortunately, I can't help you with a ticket stub, but would you mind posting, or sending me a PM with your email address...trying to get a hold of you regarding a bat you have for sale. Thanks!
Tried to PM you, but it said you've got them turned off. Sorry, I sold the Fielder store model a week or so ago. I'm guessing the person was going to the sportsfest. I've got a game I'd like to take over there, but feel bad leaving my wife alone with our newborn for a day. Good luck.

xmartyx
02-15-2012, 05:21 PM
You could always ask an eBay seller for a high res scan of the ticket they're selling and just print out the image. Give them a couple of bucks for their time.
I sold my SB ticket from SB XLIII for around $80 on eBay, so I doubt someone will just give you one.
Didn't think of that, thanks for an idea.

sctizzle
02-15-2012, 08:01 PM
Another option...

http://www.thatsmyticket.com/vnflmmsb46.html