PDA

View Full Version : Redskins Game Used Jerseys- Hall, Portis, Landry and Fletcher

dcgreg25
02-12-2012, 11:40 AM
I am clearing out my small Redskins collection and I am selling these jerseys for $500 each (via check or net of paypal fees) plus $15 shipping. All have team or JO Sports paperwork.

London Fletcher Game Used photomatched white jersey from Week 7 of 2008 vs Cleveland Browns. Jersey has a Redskins COA and is signed and inscribed in gold on the back number.

Deangelo Hall Game Used photomatched maroon jersey from December 12, 2010 game vs. Tampa Bay. Jersey shows great use with massive mud stains.

Laron Landry - game used white Redskins jersey from December 2, 2007 vs. Buffalo. Includes the Sean Taylor Memorial patch and the jersey was used in the first game after Taylor was killed.

Clinton Portis - game used photomatched white Redskins jersey from 2008 game against the New Orleans Saints. Portis scored 2 TDs in this game.

dcgreg25
03-02-2012, 02:27 PM
Only the Fletcher remains available.

dcgreg25
03-02-2012, 02:39 PM
Here are some pics of the Fletcher. Please note that since these pics the jersey has been signed and inscribed as game used by Fletcher on the back number in gold paint pen. This is the last of my Redskins jerseys available at the $500 price and I would love to find a good home for it. Thanks.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/gregguy25/13028_fletcher_game_used_captain_je.jpg