PDA

View Full Version : Steve Young USFL gamer (or any other GU SY items)

solarlottry
02-11-2012, 04:20 AM
Looking and will pay nicely for a Steve Young USFL GU jersey/uniform!

I am kicking myself for not bidding more seriously on the USFL uni that was in the last GF auction. I had trouble matching the font on the jersey and the fact that it had no tags was a bit of a turn off, thus I dropped out at around 1K. Turns out I was able to match the jersey font via an image I found on ebay. Oh well!

Legendary auctioned a SY USFL blue gamer a couple of years ago that I also missed!

If anyone has any Steve Young USFL items they would like to part with, please let me know.

I will consider partial trade so please email me if you have any interest in trading your USFL Young GU (or any other SY GU items) for a # of 49er GU jerseys that I would consider letting go.

I am always looking to purchase ALL 1994 49er GU items and other quality 49er GU jerseys.

Thanks much
Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com

solarlottry
02-14-2012, 02:29 AM
I am quite serious about finding a Steve Young USFL uniform or jersey. I am willing to offer either a GU Jerry Rice or a GU Joe Montana (both 49er and both with team letters) jersey, for some kind of trade.

Obviously a USFL Steve Young is worth WAY less than an authentic Montana or Rice gamer but some sort of trade involving other jerseys or $$$ would work.

Please shoot me an email if you have any Steve Young items for sale or trade!
Thanks
Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com