PDA

View Full Version : Houston Astros Fanfest 2/11

BamaHater
02-07-2012, 08:37 PM
I assume Mike will be out there selling stuff from the Astros Authentics. Anyone know if they will have any great deals like they have had on stuff in the past? I know this year they are allowing fans to bring their collections in to show off during fan fest and even sell to other collectors for a fee. Not heard much on this event. I do know however it is fee to everyone.

BamaHater
02-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Anyone attending this event. I'll be there at 10 am. Lets hope it's worth something.

AstrosGU
02-11-2012, 01:59 AM
Bama-
Can you email me please? Thanks.

BamaHater
02-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Astros GU sorry just saw your message to email you. I'll do it right now. Got back from fanfest and it was lackluster at best. Mike has been really busy with projects lately and did not have too much stuff out. Rack of leftovers they have been selling for a while now, a rack of 1992 jerseys, some dugout jackets, random T-shirts, and some random caps. I bought a 2000 Opening Day Cap. Since it is the off season Mike has most of his stuff still in storage and he will bring stuff out for the regular season. BTW Mike said he is extremely busy with projects so he might not be able to return your emails right away. He does lots more than Astros Authentics.

AstrosGU
02-11-2012, 06:55 PM
No worries at all. I agree, not much stuff out today at all, let alone new stuff. Still was able to come away with a couple nice jerseys. Was great getting to hang out with a couple forum members and talk gamers and baseball.

BamaHater
02-25-2012, 09:27 PM
Astros GU just sent you an email.