PDA

View Full Version : I Have A Ton Of Autograph And Game Used Cards Available Low Prices

ramsrule
02-06-2012, 08:43 PM
I know this is a little different, hopefully it is allowed. I have a huge amount of football trading cards that i am going to sell. they range from star players to semistars, to common players. I will post later tonight a list of some of the cards i have, the cards that i have available have a total book value of 8555 dollars, I AM NOT ASKING THAT PRICE. If there is any team or player you are interested in, just shoot me an email, and i can look and see what i got, and let you know. I am sure if there is any interest, we can reach a deal on these cards, I can do singles, player lots, team lots, or a mix of stuff. Again later tonight I will start posting lists of what i have. I am only asking half of what they book for at most. If you want to make an offer please do, I am sure a deal can be reached. I am not looking to get rich, What i am hoping for is to reach a good deal for both parties, especially in tis economy right now. Thanks again guys.

Jack

I can be reached at camtheram91@yahoo.com

ramsrule
02-07-2012, 05:48 AM
This HUGE lot of game used jersey, and autograph cards is of New England Patriots players. they are as follows
Randy Moss game used card, 2 Taylor Price auto cards, Corey Dillon game used card, Kevin O'Connell game used card, Rohan Davey game used card, Kliff Kingsbury game used card, Troy Brown game used card, Justise Hairston auto card, 3 Bethel Johnson game used cards, Donte Stallworth game used card, 2 Ryan Mallet game used cards, Shawn Crable auto card, 3 Lawrence Maroney game used cards, Lawrence Maroney game used card with prime patch 4 colors, Laurence Maroney prime patch with 3 colors.

THE TOTAL BOOK VALUE OF THESE CARDS IS 200 DOLLARS, BUT MY ASKING PRICE IS ONLY HALF THAT, OR IF YOU HAVE AN OFFER IN MIND PLEASE ASK AWAY, I AM SURE WE CAN REACH A DEAL OF SOME KIND.

This is one of the lots of cards i have, again i can do the whole lot or singles or whatever

i can be reached at camtheram1@yahoo.com

ramsrule
02-07-2012, 05:51 AM
This lot of cards is LOADED with USC star players. to include most of the recent qb's these are autograph, and game used jersey cards. they are as follows

Matt Cassel Bowmans Best rookie Autograph card , Matt Leinart Auto card , LenDale White auto card, Sedrick Ellis auto card, Stafon Johnson auto card, Damien Williams auto card, 3 Matt Leinart game used jersey cards, John David Booty game used jersey card, 2 John David Booty auto / Game used jersey cards, Mark Sanchez game used jersey card, Fred Davis game used jersey card .
THE TOTAL BOOK VALUE IS 234 DOLLARS, HOWEVER MY PRICE IS ONLY HALF THAT, IF YOU WANT TO MAKE AN OFFER PLEASE DO SO, I AM SURE WE CAN COME UP WITH A DEAL ON THESE.

ramsrule
02-07-2012, 05:55 AM
This lot is for several vintage rookie cards, and also other vintage cards of some hall of famers, and retired star players. These include John Riggins rookie card, Barry Sanders rookie, Ted Hendricks rookie card, 2 Ken Stabler cards, 2 Roger Staubach cards, Len Dawson card, Dick Butkus card, and Jim Hart card. THE TOTAL BOOK VALUE OF THESE CARDS IS 126 DOLLARS, BUT LOOK AT 53 DOLLARS MY PRICE IT IS ONLY HALF THAT OR IF YOU WANT TO MAKE AN OFFER THEN PLEASE DO SO, I AM SURE WE CAN REACH A DEAL.

ramsrule
02-07-2012, 06:02 AM
THIS LOT IS FOR A huge LOT OF 28 AUTOGRAPHED PLAYOFF CONTENDERS ROOKIE TICKETS CARDS. THE FOLLOWING CARDS ARE ENCLOSED IN THIS LOT AND ALL ARE TRUE GEMS TO ADD TO ANY COLLECTION.

KNOWSHON MORENO, PAT WHITE, MOHAMED MASSAQUOI, BRIAN ROBISKIE, AARON CURRY, NATE DAVIS, BRANDON TATE, DERRICK WILLIAMS, JOHNNY KNOX, BRANDON GIBSON, DEON BUTLER, FRANK SUMMERS, JARRETT DILLARD, CHASE COFFMAN, DOMINIQUE EDISON, JAVON RINGER, ANTHONY HILL, AARON BROWN, TYSON JACKSON, PATRICK TURNER, JARRETT DILLARD, JARETT DILLARD, KENNY MCKINLEY, MIKE TEEL, P.J. HILL, SAMMIE STROUGHTER,M SHERROD MARTIN, TONY FIAMMETTA

THE TOTAL BOOK VALUE IS 441 DOLLARS, BUT OF COURSE I AM NOT ASKING THAT, I TRY TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE GETS A GOOD, AND FAIR DEAL SO THE ASKING PRICE IS 220 DOLLARS OR YOU CAN MAKE AN OFFER.

THESE ARE THE ONLY ONES I GOT SO GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN AT THIS STEAL. OTHER PICTURES WILL BE ADDED ASI GET THEM DONE OF THE OTHER CARDS IN THIS LOT SOME OF THESE ARE SHORT PRINT CARDS

I CAN BE REACHED AT camtheram91@yahoo.com

ramsrule
02-07-2012, 06:04 AM
This auction is for a true gem of a card of Jamarcus Russell. it s a short print card it is numbered 36/50. This is the only one i got so get it here while you can. this card books at 30 dollars, however i am only asking 15 dollars for it, it is a shrt print card

i can be reached at camtheram91@yahoo.com

ramsrule
02-07-2012, 06:06 AM
a true gem of a card of Dexter McCluster. it has a nice sharp autograph, and a piece of jersey on the card , a true beuty of a rookie card. it is serial numbered 45/50. only one i have so get this card while you can of a true nfl warrior the book value of this card is 40 dollars but i am only asking 20 dollars

i can be reached at camtheram91@yahoo.com

ramsrule
02-15-2012, 06:34 PM
just wanted to update that out of the 900 cards that i had i only have 4 left. I just wanted to update everyone, i will post the last 4 shortly.