PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone tell me about this?

Falcon
01-31-2012, 08:38 PM
It's a Julio Jones signed draft day worn hat. Seller says it was given as a prize at the National. Comes w/ a letter from Tracy Hackler of Panini. (I don't collect cards so I'm not familiar w/ Panini at all). He said that there was just one of each player, which to me would be obvious if this was the hat Julio wore on draft day. Any thoughts?

Falcon
01-31-2012, 08:40 PM
Sorry forgot the pics.

joelsabi
01-31-2012, 09:15 PM
Sorry forgot the pics.

After the event was over each player was asked to sign their hats (in front of Panini official) and return them to an official from Panini. 51693This was won at the national sports card convention through a pack redemption. Some items at this convention were from the rookie photo shoot. This hat was not from the rookie photo shoot it was from the national televised NFL draft This item is certified by Panini and comes with authentic Panini stickers. (Tamper proof)

Falcon, do yourself a favor and put a better title for the thread next time. Pretty cool item IMHO.

Falcon
02-01-2012, 01:04 AM
What's wrong with my title? I got u to respond?! Lol, just kidding, thanks for the feedback.

JackHE
02-01-2012, 11:08 AM
Hey Kyle,

Cool item !! You're on a Roll :)

Falcon
02-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Hey Kyle,

Cool item !! You're on a Roll :)

Thanks! I saw it on ebay just minutes after it was posted. Wasn't really sure what it was so put in an offer at a price I was okay with even if it just turned out to be a regular signed hat. I'm pretty stoked to find out it's the one he wore on draft day!

gadsden86
02-01-2012, 08:37 PM
Nice pickup. I Won the one signed by steven ridley from panini.
Mine doesnt have teh stickers in the hat but i did get a note like yours from Tracey Hackler.