PDA

View Full Version : Selling My Personal Game Used Helmet -Schutt DNA PRO+ ELITE

TriplexXxSports
01-19-2012, 11:53 AM
I know some of you guys collect this sort of thing so I figured I would offer it here.

I am looking to sell my current semi-pro game helmet to offset the cost of getting a new one for next season. It is a 2010 Schutt DNA Pro+ Elite (L) in Metallic Silver. Facemask is a steel RJOP-DW in Navy Blue.

If you are interested b/c of collecting purposes -the helmet has a ton of use. Used the helmet for 2 full seasons (30 games), including 2 MSFL Championship games & 2 AA National Championship games. Can easily photomatch it for you, I can draw up a lavish player LOA, and hell, I'll even sign it...:D

If you are interested b/c of resale, reuse, or parts - besides the hit marks all over the shell and facemask, the helmet is in great shape & I have the original hardware. No cracks. All the bladders are functional, all of the internal pads are in great shape. All of the clips are solid and it is in perfect game condition (matter of fact, I just used it last weekend for our 2012 AA National Championship game in Miami FL).

As I mentioned, I am just looking to help offset the cost of a new one. The helmet is 2 seasons old and instead of sending it in to get re-certified, I'd rather just buy new.

If you have any questions, please ask. Additional pics are available.

$200 OBO - Shipping Extra