PDA

View Full Version : Post Yesterday

d2ray13
01-18-2012, 09:37 AM
I fail to see any forum rules I broke via my post. Correct me if I'm wrong, or correct the forum rules.

d2ray13
01-18-2012, 09:38 AM
-Damon Ray
'd2ray13'
d2ray13@hotmail.com

Hog
01-18-2012, 09:44 AM
you probably have to post it in the collector to collector classified.

d2ray13
01-18-2012, 10:24 AM
Valid point; but in my opinion not enough to warrant the deletion of a post. How much more broad can the term 'game used memorabilia discussion' go? I did not post in C-C because I did not post prices, and they would have exceeded the limit of $500, per forum rules.

I was posting that for a topic of discussion.

Again, I fail to see any broken rules...

dcgreg25
01-18-2012, 10:50 AM
Valid point; but in my opinion not enough to warrant the deletion of a post. How much more broad can the term 'game used memorabilia discussion' go? I did not post in C-C because I did not post prices, and they would have exceeded the limit of $500, per forum rules.

I was posting that for a topic of discussion.

Again, I fail to see any broken rules...

Your post was in clear violation of Rule #4:

No Advertising or Website Promotion. Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any website, item for sale (other than in the 'Collector to Collector Classifieds' section as per its rules), forum, email address, business, multi-level marketing activity or other entity without prior approval from Game Used Universe.

Your post was an attempt to advertise items you had for sale that were in excess of the $500 limit on C2C items. We remove these posts because it is unfair to those who comply with the forum rules regarding advertising items for sale.

Hog
01-18-2012, 10:55 AM
Your post was in clear violation of Rule #4:

No Advertising or Website Promotion. Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any website, item for sale (other than in the 'Collector to Collector Classifieds' section as per its rules), forum, email address, business, multi-level marketing activity or other entity without prior approval from Game Used Universe.

Your post was an attempt to advertise items you had for sale that were in excess of the $500 limit on C2C items. We remove these posts because it is unfair to those who comply with the forum rules regarding advertising items for sale.

I feel like you should have ended that with this: :D

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/323/9/3/the_more_you_know_by_stathisnhx-d33639v.png

d2ray13
01-18-2012, 11:47 AM
Thank you mod.

I'm just going to stay in the grey area. This 500 limit has been controversial for as long as I've been a member. Had I posted it in C2C you would have deleted it also.

Lose lose for me, and anyone else with an item over 500 dollars.

otismalibu
01-18-2012, 01:23 PM
I'm pretty sure, the standard way to advertise any item (regardless of price), is to list it in the monthly pickup thread. ;)

ironmanfan
01-18-2012, 09:14 PM
I'm pretty sure, the standard way to advertise any item (regardless of price), is to list it in the monthly pickup thread. ;)

it helps to list this pickup as your "white whale" too

otismalibu
01-18-2012, 09:21 PM
White Whale or My Grail = For Sale

d2ray13
01-18-2012, 09:48 PM
:cool: