PDA

View Full Version : Jerseys worn in the movie MAJOR LEAGUE for sale

TNTtoys
01-16-2012, 04:12 PM
All,

I have 3 white home Indians jerseys worn in the classic 1989 baseball movie "MAJOR LEAGUE" - all come from Sports Robe and have a signed LOA from the company attesting that the jerseys were worn on camera. Please see sample pics below of one of the jerseys and LOA; the other jerseys are the same (but I can provide photos of any/all).

The following is a list of "players" I have:

#49 WINTER size 46
#33 BUSHNELL size 46
#26 LINDBERG size 48

I have recently watched the movie and can verify that all three jerseys appear on camera multiple times. I can also provide photos of each from various movie scenes. Note that when I was offered these jerseys, I was offered others as well but I did not touch the ones that did not appear in the movie.

I intend to keep 1 of these jerseys for my own personal collection; however, I do not have a preference as to which I will keep. Hence, all 3 are fair game.

I'm looking for $150 per jersey (or best offer).

Thanks,
Nick
TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

TNTtoys
01-16-2012, 11:54 PM
All,

Winter jersey is sold & paid for (thanks to the buyer).

Bushnell and Lindberg still available; here are some screen shots showing the jerseys.

Regards
Nick

Ozric
01-21-2012, 10:40 AM
Nick, thanks for the quick ship on the Winter jersey. It is great. Thanks again for everything.

Tim

TNTtoys
01-21-2012, 02:28 PM
Tim,
Thanks again for a quick & easy transaction! I am glad you like the jersey.

All,
This leaves only one of the original 3 for sale. I have gotten a few emails but since nobody committed yet, it is still available -- not likely for very long.

Nick

TNTtoys
01-24-2012, 11:01 PM
All,

I'm dropping the price of the final jersey to $125; if no takers, I'll move it to ebay later this week.

Thanks
Nick

TNTtoys
01-26-2012, 10:57 AM
UPDATE -- A sale is pending on the last one; these jerseys are no longer being offered here. Should the status change, I will provide a further update.