PDA

View Full Version : photos wanted!

momen55
09-27-2006, 10:55 PM
taking about photos, i have game used jerseys that i can't find photos to! i've looked at getty, corbis and places in between and haven't found any!? where do you guys look for photo matching?

i have jerseys from the throwback series in 2002 between the marlins and braves and can't find pics? someone have an answer for this? :eek:

kylehess10
09-28-2006, 02:44 PM
If your looking for pics of Betemit and Guillen (like you told me in another post) then you probably won't find them because neither of them played in that game

momen55
09-28-2006, 05:30 PM
guillen was the third base coach for the marlins, i am sure that there is a pic of him somewhere. betemit too. maybe in the video.

kylehess10
09-28-2006, 05:46 PM
guillen was the third base coach for the marlins, i am sure that there is a pic of him somewhere. betemit too. maybe in the video.

oh, I thought Guillen was a player that year. And yea you probably can find them in a video but video is probably the hardest thing to find when your looking to photo-match something. And I'm still trying to get into contact with that Wilfredo Lee guy so if I can get some pics from him I'll let you know