PDA

View Full Version : Vick Falcons Gamer

respo
01-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Why is this jersey so "cheap" and why hasn't it sold yet? its gone unsold at least 2 or 3 times already. Is there some suspicion with it? thanks!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICHAEL-VICK-GAME-USED-2004-FOOTBALL-JERSEY-GREY-FLANNEL-FULL-LETTER-NICE-USE-/120839474549?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c22980d75#ht_783wt_936

Mulligans
01-09-2012, 09:10 AM
Hey Rich....Just some quick thoughts on the Vick.

1. To the best of my knowlege, Vick wore a different Jersey in every game during 2004 and every one that I have seen comes with the Michael Vick/Radke paperwork and is almost always signed. I sold an identical Vick style Jersey on GF last year with paperwork signed for @$2500.

2. This Jersey sold on GF 2 months ago for @$470 and was highlighted as moderate game use......there was no mention of holes on the jersey. Now it is listed as very nice game use and has holes. I'm not insinuating anything....these are just facts between the 2 listings for the same Jersey.

3. Most educated buyers are pretty familiar with #'s 1 and 2 above.

4. Ebay has become a tough place to sell football Jerseys....even those with pretty good credentials.

Would love to hear what other guys feel and I hope that I have not offended the seller on here in any way.