PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Love

Titans74
01-06-2012, 10:37 PM
Looking for 2011-2012 Kevin Love game worn jersey w/ Meigray authentication.

Would take shorts if they came from same game as jersey. Also looking for a pair of game worn shoes.

I will be looking to purchase these items from now until the end of the season.

sportscentury
01-07-2012, 07:11 AM
Looking for 2011-2012 Kevin Love game worn jersey w/ Meigray authentication.

Would take shorts if they came from same game as jersey. Also looking for a pair of game worn shoes.

I will be looking to purchase these items from now until the end of the season.

Regarding jerseys, I believe the Timberwolves have an exclusive agreement with MeiGray. I recommend contacting Barry Meisel at MeiGray to place your order:

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?ctl_nbr=2381&nurl=static/Contact.vm

BarryMeisel
01-07-2012, 12:16 PM
Hi Titans,

I am happy to take a pre-order for a 11-12 Kevin Love, and you can choose the color you prefer.

Please call me Monday at MeiGray, toll-free 888-463-4472 ... or you can e-mail me at bmeisel@meigray.com

We take pre-orders on NBA game-worn jerseys, and each will come with documentation as to the exact game or games the jerseys are worn. You can request, but we cannot guarantee, specific games. But we do our best to accommodate you.

A 25% deposit will hold a jersey, with the balance processed when the jersey arrives and is ready to ship. We can also provide a photographic LOA, with exact photo-match, for an additional $100.

Thanks, Barry at MeiGray