PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Garnett Upperdeck Breaking Through FS! Huge item 22/50

hoagie86
12-30-2011, 11:56 AM
Hey Guys! I am selling my Kevin Garnett Upper Deck Authenticated breaking through framed piece. This item is Huge 32"w x 54"h professionally framed by Upper Deck and has a full size official NBA basketball coming out of the frame to create the ultimate 3d effect! This item has been signed by KG and has one of the biggest boldest signatures Ive ever seen. It has been authenticated by UpperDeck. This piece is limited to 50 and is numbered 22/50 The piece has sold out of the Upper Deck store the only place to buy it and retailed for 1,299.99 plus shipping. I have run out of space in my collection and am offering this up at less than half of what It cost! Price is $500 to abide by the rule of the this site. If you have any questions please let me know. Only items I would be interested in trading for would be Minnesota Twins Game Used items.

Thanks

http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb355/hoagie86/IMG_9774.jpg

hoagie86
12-30-2011, 11:56 AM
My email is hoagie86@hotmail.com if you interested! Thanks

hoagie86
01-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Open to offers need to move this. Thanks

hoagie86
01-08-2012, 10:26 PM
Price Lowered to $400 less than half of what I paid, however I am firm at that price. That price is for local pickup I am willing to ship the item via UPS but the shipping and packing costs $200 as I got a quote for another member on here so local pickup in the Twin Cities is preferred. Trust me when I say this pictures don't do a justice even cooler in person. The only reason I am selling is I need the space and the money for our new baby. Only things I would consider trading for is Twins Game Used items.