PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Detroit Tigers jersey wanted

Jeffredsfan
12-17-2011, 07:15 AM
I am looking to purchase a Detroit Tigers 2011 jersey. The player who wore the jerseys is not important, however, it must be game used and have all appropriate tagging / patches.

It doesn't matter if it's a home or road jersey.

Again, I am not looking for any particular player (bench warmers, September Call Ups will be fine), so unless someone wants to sell me a Verlander or Cabrera for a C note........... :D

Please contact me directly at: JEFFREDSFAN1975@YAHOO.COM

Jeffredsfan
12-21-2011, 06:15 PM
bump

jppopma
12-22-2011, 02:40 AM
Try Marc with the Tigers. I'm sure he has more than you could ever want or need. They cancelled their Tigersfest this year, so the selection should still be pretty good.

Jeffredsfan
12-23-2011, 01:02 PM
Try Marc with the Tigers. I'm sure he has more than you could ever want or need. They cancelled their Tigersfest this year, so the selection should still be pretty good.

Marc with the Tigers? I'm not familiar with that person. Do you have any contact info? Thank you very for your help. Jeff

jppopma
12-23-2011, 06:28 PM
marc.himelstein@detroittigers.com

He is the Tiger's manager of authentics. I know he is off til the 3rd, but you can send him a message to get on his mailing list or see if he can help you out.

If you don't want to wait that long, you can try to call Hockeytown Authentics in Troy, MI. They mainly carry Red Wings stuff, but occasionally will have some Tigers gamers up there also.

Best of luck.

frikativ54
12-23-2011, 10:22 PM
Check MLB.com Auctions. They've got a few.