PDA

View Full Version : Unintended Consequences in Collecting

legaleagle92481
12-16-2011, 11:58 AM
Hey guys I am just curious if anyone's collection has any unintended consequences. I am a Jets fan and there are a few other teams I like when they are not playing the Jets. Not on that list is the Vikings. However, my collection has more Vikings jerseys (five) than any other team because i like alot of players that have played for them over the years. Last night I added two more from 8D. So thats my unintended consequence.

UTeric3232
12-16-2011, 12:14 PM
I know a couple of people who could list divorce....lol

jbcindc
12-16-2011, 12:20 PM
I know a couple of people who could list divorce....lol

I'm one of them. Sold more than 80 jerseys to pay lawyers...

CampWest
12-16-2011, 01:08 PM
Though I always intended to do it, I got the unintended consequence from collecting of going to Royals Fantasy Camp...

I went to a Royals charity event, primarily with the purpose of trying to acquire game used memorabilia. Unknown to me they were auctioning off a trip to Fantasy Camp, which I ended up bidding on instead of game used items. A positive unintended consequence.

frikativ54
12-16-2011, 03:17 PM
Though I always intended to do it, I got the unintended consequence from collecting of going to Royals Fantasy Camp...

I went to a Royals charity event, primarily with the purpose of trying to acquire game used memorabilia. Unknown to me they were auctioning off a trip to Fantasy Camp, which I ended up bidding on instead of game used items. A positive unintended consequence.

That's awesome. I hope you enjoy the camp. :)