PDA

View Full Version : Common jerseys and bats that I priced too high. You don't want them. Buy them anyway.

gingi79
12-14-2011, 01:04 AM
Like many collectors, I have too many items that no longer fit my needs. They aren't spectacular but they are actually authentic. These are the last of my items in my new home but buy now and see the bottom of this ad for a bribe....I mean offer....

Chris Weinke Carolina Panthers jersey.White jersey, very light wear, originally sourced from the team by a large dealer. No paperwork accompanied individual jerseys. I wanted $300 Now accepting $200

Martin Prado uncracked two tone bat signed. I wanted $300 (+ $12 shipping) Now sadly accepting $250

BJ Raji Issued BC Eagles jersey, sourced from the team. Not a store bought jersey, it is made to team specs by the school but was never used. MUCH cheaper and rarer than his Packers jerseys at a fraction of the cost. I wanted $250 now you can steal it for ONLY $175!

Robert Edwards Miami Dolphins Size 48 Reebok with spandex cuffed bottom. Very very little wear. Worn at home during the 2002 season by the back-up Running Back. Photo-referenced, possible match. Originally sourced through the team. I wanted $250 You can have it for $200

FREE USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation Shipping on 2 or more items (otherwise $6 for 1) Sale runs until December 21st. All buyers will also be offered a 10% discount for my next huge sale. You will receive a pre-sale email before I post the large ALL new list of items in early January including game worns, authentics, autographs and other sports related collectibles.

gingi79
12-14-2011, 01:13 AM
Sorry! Still on top, wanted to add my email gingi79@aol.com

sox83cubs84
12-14-2011, 04:17 PM
gingi:

The title of your post had me LingMFingAO!!:p :p :p

Dave Miedema

chisox2008
12-14-2011, 06:06 PM
Hi,
I saw in your webshots album that you have a Brent Lillibridge Gu bat. Is it by any chance still available? Let me know.

Thanks,
Chris

UGA-1
12-14-2011, 07:02 PM
Interested in Edwards jersey. Need some pics! Im mailing you now.