PDA

View Full Version : WTB 1994 49er Gamers-ANY PLAYER! (and other quality 49er gamers from 1981 to present)

solarlottry
12-11-2011, 11:24 PM
Looking for 1994 49ers GU jerseys from any player. Also interested in GU footballs and other items such as pants, socks and a QB towel if they are out there.

I will buy ANY 1994 49er GU jersey regardless of player! As long as it is real I will buy it. Obviously if the shirt has a team letter or is a player I am looking for I will pay more. Regardless I WILL and have made the best offers out there and WILL BEAT any other offer there is on something I am interested in.

For the first person to sell me a 1994 49er gamer I am offering a gift card of the seller's choice of up to 500$ (with the minimum value being 150$) plus the price of the jersey! The value of the gift card will depend upon the player, presence of team letter, use, repairs and photo-match etc. I will send the card with payment for the jersey.

I always offer a finders fee for quality 49er items so if you know of someone who has something they are even remotely thinking of selling, please collect the finders fee by arranging a sale!

Also looking for quality 49er gamers from 1981 to the present and will beat any offer for players I am looking for.

Happy Holidays and Aloha!
Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com

solarlottry
12-23-2011, 06:23 AM
BUMP!!!!!

There has to be someone who could use a 500$ gift certificate of their choice, plus the price of the jersey, and wants to sell me a 1994 49ers GU jersey!!!

I am offering a gift certificate of up to 500$ (min of 150$) plus the price of the jersey to the first person to sell me a GU 1994 49ers jersey!

I cannot believe that not a single collector has even contacted me about this great deal during the holidays. I am not kidding around at all when I state that I am offering a gift certificate of the sellers choice as an extra incentive to the first person who sells me a 94' 49ers gamer!

I am also offering the gift certificate Up to 500$ with a 150$ min.) plus the price of the jersey for ANY quality 49er gamer, to the first person who sells me something. Subsequent sellers of high quality 49ers gamers will receive a 150$ certificate of their choice, plus the price of the shirt, as well.

To recap- the first person who sells me a 1994 49er gamer (or any other high quality gamer) gets a gift certificate worth up to 500$ (min of 150$) plus the price of the gamer. Additional sellers will get a great price for their GU 49ers item PLUS a gift certificate of their choice of 150$$!!!

Also paying a finders fee for leads that result in a sale of up to 20% of the purchase price.

Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com

solarlottry
01-11-2012, 11:52 AM
Now that the holidays are over and we are in 2012, it is time to score my first 1994 49er gamer of 2012!

I am offering up to a 500$$$ finders fee for any referral that nets me a 1994 49er GU item. The minimum finders fee is 150$ and I will pay 500$ for a player I am looking for!

I am paying absolutely top prices for any quality 49er GU jersey (also offering a finders fee on these) that i am looking for which includes:

Hacksaw Reynolds
Fred Dean
Russ Francis
Riki Ellison
Jamie Williams
TO

as well as ANY Russell 49er GU jerseys!

Someone must need some $$$ so please email me and lets get a deal done!
Paul

garciajones@yahoo.com

Fred
01-11-2012, 06:39 PM
Paul,
Did you recieve my last email regarding the jersey that you were interested in?I have not heard back from you.
Thanks,
Fred

solarlottry
01-12-2012, 11:01 AM
Fred I did but thanks for the reminder. Response sent last night so please check today and lets get things rolling!

Thanks again
Paul

Always buying quality 49er game used!

garciajones@yahoo.com