PDA

View Full Version : Older Rockies BP Jerseys - Bichette, Royster, Pulliam

commando
12-10-2011, 01:36 AM
I have three black Rockies batting practice/pre-game pullovers available from the early days of the club. Each is the original old-style that is all black, everything sewn or embroidered, with no names on the back. Each has been fully inspected by Dave Miedema and comes with his LOA. All shirts show moderate wear.

The first was worn by coach Jerry Royster during the inaugural campaign in 1993. It was manufactured by Russell, is a size 44 and has Royster's original number 3 on the back. He gave up this number when Dale Murphy joined the club, meaning this is literally one of the first jerseys ever ordered by the Rockies franchise. On a side note, we know Murphy did not wear this shirt because it is too small for the hulking 6'4" star. Rockies BP jerseys did not feature the inaugural patch in 1993. I'm asking $75 dlvd. for the Royster. A great, scarce shirt from the earliest days of the team.

Second is a beautiful shirt worn by fan-favorite Dante Bichette in 1996-97. This black pullover was made by Majestic and is a size 48. Bichette's famous number 10 is on the back. I'm asking $150 dlvd. for this tough-to-find shirt from an all-time Rockies hero.

Third is a shirt from the same era as Bichette, with the Majestic 1996-97 tagging. It has the number 29 on the back, and was worn by either Eric Anthony or Harvey Pulliam (or both). It is a size 48, which would have been the size used by either of these players. A team modification has been done to the neckline, as a slit was sewn in to make the neck roomier. I'm asking $60 dlvd. for this one.

For these prices I will ship to the United States only. Feel free to email me with any questions, and I can give a package deal if you're interested in more than one.

Thanks for looking! -- Anthony

policefan71@yahoo.com

Murph4Prez
01-31-2013, 12:20 PM
Is the #3 still available?

Email is uf7gator at yahoo dot com... thanks!

commando
02-04-2013, 10:02 PM
I'm afraid I sold all of these a while back... Sorry about that!

Murph4Prez
02-05-2013, 08:42 AM
No worries... thought I'd give it a shot... Thanks!