PDA

View Full Version : Red Sox, Orioles, Astros game used baseball question

lakeerie92
12-08-2011, 02:41 PM
Do the Red Sox, Astros, and Orioles sell game used baseballs throughout the season?

I am asking because each of these teams will be using a commemorative baseball for all home games during the 2012 season.

Five teams total have introduced commemorative baseballs for 2012 home games. The Astros and Mets will have 50th anniversary (franchise) baseballs. The Red Sox (100th), Dodgers(50th), and Orioles (20th) will have baseballs commemorating anniversaries of their stadiums. There still may be some others like the Marlins inaugural season, but they haven't been announced yet.

I have access to the Dodgers and Mets so any information on any of the other teams is appreciated.

Photos can be found at bigleaguebaseballs.com (not my website)

DJaeger22
12-08-2011, 02:46 PM
I saw a bunch of authenticated balls at the O's game used stand in the main concourse near the elevators. It was right after the Cards series and saw a good amount from that series along with some Markakis bats and a bunch of auto's.

ironmanfan
12-08-2011, 02:52 PM
I saw a bunch of authenticated balls at the O's game used stand in the main concourse near the elevators. It was right after the Cards series and saw a good amount from that series along with some Markakis bats and a bunch of auto's.

Yes, while I've never purchased one, I believe they sell them for $35 each.

cliffjmp33
12-08-2011, 03:00 PM
Russell,

Check your PMs. Just sent you contact info for the Merchandise Coordinators with the Os. He was very helpful and quick to get back to me on a game used baseball from this season.

geoff
12-08-2011, 04:04 PM
Orioles sold them this year thru the hunt auctions booth.

BULBUS
12-08-2011, 04:11 PM
Steiner, as long as they are still under contract with the Red Sox in 2012, will be selling game used baseballs.

AstrosGU
12-08-2011, 07:53 PM
Astros sell their game used MLB authenticated baseballs.

frikativ54
12-08-2011, 08:53 PM
Astros sell their game used MLB authenticated baseballs.

As for the 'Stros, you can get them on a nightly basis. It's first come, first serve. Good luck. :)

lakeerie92
12-09-2011, 01:27 AM
Thanks for all of the replies. I am hoping to get just one of each so I shouldn't have too much trouble. I think the Red Sox ball might be the toughest.