PDA

View Full Version : Individual Wooden Bat Rack Displays

Dewey2007
11-25-2011, 05:03 PM
I have 10 individual wooden bat rack displays for sale. Will come with mounting screws and wooden end pieces to cover screw holes. Asking $10 a piece + exact shipping costs to wherever you live in the U.S. Least expensive shipping method will be used unless you prefer priority mail. Shipping will be calculated prior to sending out Paypal invoice.

Selling all 10 for $120 shipped or best offer. Least expensive shipping method will be used if you buy all ten bat racks as the box is rather large.

If you are interested please email me at: deweystg@berkeley.edu

Dewey2007
11-25-2011, 07:33 PM
If anyone has any interest in any of these bat racks please email me at: deweystgermaine@gmail.com

My other email is down until possibly Monday.

I have 10 individual wooden bat rack displays for sale. Will come with mounting screws and wooden end pieces to cover screw holes. Asking $10 a piece + exact shipping costs to wherever you live in the U.S. Least expensive shipping method will be used unless you prefer priority mail. Shipping will be calculated prior to sending out Paypal invoice.

Selling all 10 for $120 shipped or best offer. Least expensive shipping method will be used if you buy all ten bat racks as the box is rather large.

Dewey2007
01-22-2012, 12:24 PM
Selling all 10 individual bat racks for $100 or best reasonable offer. Price includes shipping.

Dewey2007
02-05-2012, 01:23 PM
Need to clear some space in storage so final price bump. All 10 individual bat racks for $90 shipped. I can be reached at: deweystg@berkeley.edu

Dewey2007
12-17-2012, 07:44 PM
I really need to make space in my storage so please feel free to make an offer on these. I would prefer to sell them as a lot but if you want one or two let me know. They ship individually in the long, rectangular boxes that bats are generally shipped in if you only want one.

If I don't get any takers they will probably head to the trash. You can reach me at: deweystg @ berkeley . edu

Thanks!

Need to clear some space in storage so final price bump. All 10 individual bat racks for $90 shipped. I can be reached at: deweystg@berkeley.edu

red33sox
01-23-2013, 10:45 PM
Received 2 of these from Dewey in the mail. They look good! Lightweight and good quality and shipping isn't that bad. Great communication ,thanks.

Dewey2007
01-27-2013, 01:20 PM
Thanks Pete!

Two more sold pending payment.

I have two left so if someone is looking for two individual bat racks please drop me a line at: deweystg AT berkeley DOT edu

Received 2 of these from Dewey in the mail. They look good! Lightweight and good quality and shipping isn't that bad. Great communication ,thanks.