PDA

View Full Version : Slower email responses from me for now.

sox83cubs84
11-25-2011, 01:40 PM
My home PC had a monitor burnout, so, until funds are on hand to purchase a new one, I will be using public computers at the library near me and a local Internet cafe. I will only be going once a day, so responses will be a little slower than usual. I just wanted to throw that out there so members who email me privately don't think I'm ignoring them if I don't answer in a matter of hours.

Dave Miedema

Titans74
11-25-2011, 02:49 PM
Dave,

Sorry to hear. What is your email, had a question for you.

frikativ54
11-25-2011, 06:40 PM
My home PC had a monitor burnout, so, until funds are on hand to purchase a new one, I will be using public computers at the library near me and a local Internet cafe. I will only be going once a day, so responses will be a little slower than usual. I just wanted to throw that out there so members who email me privately don't think I'm ignoring them if I don't answer in a matter of hours.

Dave Miedema

That's really too bad, Dave. I miss hearing from you, and I look forward to the time when your computer is fixed.

All My Best,

Frik :)

camarokids
11-25-2011, 08:37 PM

Dave Miedema

I have a 15" HP Flat Screen you can have. I live in Indy.

frikativ54
11-25-2011, 08:58 PM
I have a 15" HP Flat Screen you can have. I live in Indy.

Wow - That's really nice of you. :)

MarkakisMania
11-25-2011, 09:51 PM
Dave, that is a stinking shame. The board is just not the same without your added information and postings. Hope you can get back up and running real soon.

Jeb

sox83cubs84
11-26-2011, 12:15 PM
Whoa...I didn't say I WOULDN'T be posting or answering emails...just that the turnaround time will be a day or 2 instead of hours. I still have PC access...but on public computers that impose time limitations.

Titans74...my email is sox83cubs84@hotmail.com

Camarokids...your offer is a generous one. Email me at the location above, so we can discuss this further. Thanks for the offer.

Dave Miedema

camarokids
11-27-2011, 12:26 AM
Email sent Dave.....

camarokids
12-03-2011, 05:21 PM
Good news and bad news Dave.

I have the monitor boxed and labeled, ready to ship, plus I found the original Harman Kardon speakers that came with it.

Bad news, I missed the post office by five minutes. I will ship on Monday.

sox83cubs84
12-03-2011, 05:31 PM
David.

It's OK you missed the PO's closing time.

Not sure what I did or didn't do to change it, but the monitor is working fine again. The gesture is appreciated, but is no longer necessary. Your offer still says a lot about what generosity many GUF members possess.

BTW: Email response times, as a result of the above, are back to normal. Clikc away!

Dave Miedema