PDA

View Full Version : GOPHERJERSEYS.COM is alive!

Gridiron Heroes
11-23-2011, 11:52 AM
After over one year of planning and months upon months of taking photos at 3 different sites, editing, looking up info, ect... gopherjerseys.com is finally up and running. For those of you who are interested in college or pro football it may be worth a look to you. A large portion of the more important pieces in our personal collections are on display.

There is still a lot of work to be done and it's not a finished product by any means, but we wanted to go live before the holidays and continue working through December. If there are any helpful suggestions you have, please let me know. And as always, seeking to buy game used jereys/helmets of former Gophers! Thank You!

Shawn Kennedy
gopherjerseys.com
gridironheroes.net
gridironheroes22@yahoo.com

Dach0sen0ne
11-23-2011, 11:59 AM
I love it, you did a great job.

jake33
11-23-2011, 05:48 PM
sahwn, once again, if you run into anything of my cousin zac E. #52, let me know.

He is supposed to get me his yellow alternate after the season, but would love to get a helmet too.

Gridiron Heroes
11-23-2011, 08:07 PM
TY, the chosenone for the kind words. Jake, it looks like I might be able to pick one up. I believe Zack is getting playing time this year. My two partners in Minneapolis will work on it for you post season. If you live in the Tampa Bay we could meet up.

Shawn Kennedy
gopherjerseys.com
gridironheroes.net
gridironheroes22@yahoo.com