PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: GU Astros Bats, Jerseys, Helmets, Gloves, Anything

eGameUsed
11-20-2011, 09:37 AM
Paying good $$$ for game used Astros items, especially bats, jerseys, helmets, and gloves. Especilly looking for Hunter Pence (Astros & Phillies), Craig Biggio, Jeff Bagwell, Jose Altuve, and JD Martinez. E-mail pictures and I will make an offer.

Thanks,

memorabilia_king
11-22-2011, 01:05 PM
Chris,

all differences aside .....

if your interested I have a game used rookie d bat of hunter before he got called up in 2007. good use. i need 250 for it.

if your interested I have a roy oswalt game used bat signed tristar authenticated. I have 400 in it , not sure if your interested or how close you could get to that price.

I understand if you dont want to do purchase. I just could use the money, and I know you may be interested in the bats. I have a new email because my other was spamming. brett_purcell@yahoo.com. if interested give me a shout. and I can send the pictures of the bats easier through my iphone.

shaunharr
11-22-2011, 07:07 PM
Chris,

I have a pair of Oswaldo Navarro game worn and signed batting gloves used in 2010. $20 shipped. You have my email addy!

Buster23!
11-28-2011, 03:28 PM
I have a Billy Spiers G/U uncrk blonde LVS Houston Astros bat that is autographed in black sharpie & a Lance Berkman LVS M9 cracked (I only have the barrel portion) that is just smashed with pine tar and ball markings. Please let me know garrett.unruh@yahoo.com