Richard Johnson
Clarence Verdin
Gerald McNeil
Albert Bentley
Frank Minnifield
Clarence Collins
Anthony Carter - Invaders Only
Marcus Dupree

I'm a big time collector and won't waste your time so please let me know if you have anything you want to get rid of.

You can email me at;

TheAdamPrice@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time,

Adam

ChrisCavalier
11-30-2011, 01:09 PM
Just in case, here is an anthony Carter Michigan jersey:

http://8dauctions.com/LotDetail.aspx?lotid=260&searchby=3&searchvalue=usfl&page=0&sortby=0&displayby=2&lotsperpage=50&category=1&seo=Anthony-Carter-Michigan-Wolverines-Game-Used-and-Autographed-Jersey-(Equipment-Manager-Letter)

Regards,
Chris

solarlottry
11-30-2011, 09:04 PM
I dont have any USFL gamers to sell (or any for that matter) but am looking for ANY Steve Young USFL items and will pay handsomely for them!

I am tacking on to this thread because 21Metcalf does NOT have Young on his "wanted" list. If he did i would never hijack his thread!

If anyone has anything for sale please email me at:garciajones@yahoo.com

Paul

commando
12-01-2011, 04:53 PM
The four Houston Gamblers you mentioned (Ricky Sanders, Richard Johnson, Clarence Verdin and Gerald McNeil) were all members of "The Mouseketeers" receiving corps, with Jim Kelly as their quarterback. A legendary group from the first professional "Run and Shoot" offense!

All four guys played both years of the Gamblers' existence, and in theory should each have had a total of four black and four white jerseys. To make a long story short, after years of searching, I have only found two jerseys from these guys, and both are attributed to Clarence Verdin. One is a black jersey with his usual number "89", while the other is a white team-issued jersey with the number "17" (it has no nameplate and was never used by Verdin, as his number was changed to 89 before his first regular-season game).

My personal holy grail would be a Richard Johnson jersey with the number "2", which he only wore his first two games with the club. After that, he switched to his familiar "22."

If you happen to find any Gamblers shirts and want me to take a look at them, feel free to shoot me an email. Thankfully, Jim Kelly is the only Gambler whose jerseys are actively faked.

policefan71@yahoo.com