PDA

View Full Version : Mets Royal game photos 6-12-04

dcrules01
09-22-2006, 07:44 PM
Mets wore there New York Cubans jerseys in this game.I looked on Getty images but they have none.Can anyone recomend a site that has them?? I can find everything about the game except the photos..Thanks

indyred
09-25-2006, 12:23 PM
I'd contact the teams pr department. Most teams keep media/photo files in there publications/media department. Worth checking both local papers for pictures. Try and see what photographers were working the game and contact them. You would think with it being a special throwback game, many photos were taken.....Wireimage.com or Corbsis is always a option if you haven't checked there......

kylehess10
09-25-2006, 01:09 PM
I'd contact the teams pr department. Most teams keep media/photo files in there publications/media department. Worth checking both local papers for pictures. Try and see what photographers were working the game and contact them. You would think with it being a special throwback game, many photos were taken.....Wireimage.com or Corbsis is always a option if you haven't checked there......

Do you know HOW to contact them? Like where to find their e-mail address? I've been looking for some pics of Andruw Jones from a TBTC game in 2004 and getty,corbis,etc. donesn't have any.

indyred
09-25-2006, 02:51 PM
I'd call the team, there should be some #'s listed to get in contact with them. I did a tour of Target Center a few years back when I was in Minnesota, and they showed the Timberwolves graphics area and they said they keep game pics on file from all the past seasons. For reference and future publications in yearbooks, guides, programs, calanders, flyers ect...I have no idea if they would give out pictures though, would be worth asking i guess....you could always do the ball park tour and ask about it, some teams have there main offices right at the stadium. Not sure of Braves or Mets, never been to either.....

dcrules01
09-25-2006, 08:14 PM
Well I know Getty doesnt have them i;; check out the other 2 and then contact the Royals..Thanks and the game was the 13th my bad

ryan4fregosi
09-27-2006, 10:02 PM
http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/images/2004/06/13/id24oL5O.jpg