PDA

View Full Version : Kolten Wong Collectors

HawaiiSportsNut
11-18-2011, 09:08 PM
I just found out about a not so classy Kolten Wong collector right here in Hawaii. I posted a WTB for any Kolten items is the GUU classified section. Manny posted that he knew of someone that had a Kolten bat for sale so I emailed him right away. He said that he got an offer of $XXX for the bat which was more than I would have paid because of my tight budget.

Apparently this other Kolten collector from Hawaii had emailed Manny because he saw the reply on my thread. I can't believe that another Hawaii collector would stoop so low.

Very classy work BB....

If anyone here wants to know who this worm is feel free to email me for his full name.

guppies@guppies4me.com

HawaiiSportsNut
11-18-2011, 09:16 PM
It wasn't Scott or Ron they are both very classy & would never do something like this.

yanks12025
11-18-2011, 09:44 PM
Im confused?? So your upset cause you asked looking for a item. Then another collector contacted the person that said they knew someone. I don't see the problem, they are also looking for that players item, so aren't they able to look at leads. If I'm understanding it wrong, sortu

HawaiiSportsNut
11-18-2011, 09:54 PM
Im confused?? So your upset cause you asked looking for a item. Then another collector contacted the person that said they knew someone. I don't see the problem, they are also looking for that players item, so aren't they able to look at leads. If I'm understanding it wrong, sortu

It was that the guy who bought the Kolten bat contacted the sell from my thread.

Scott & I both collecect Kurt Suzuki game used memorabilia. We don't go hijacking each others thread. Scott has a thread looking for Kurt Suzuki that is separate from mines. That way the seller contacts whoever he/she wants to sell the item to. It's not like I would wait for someone to post on Scott's thread that they have a Suzuki item for sale & I would contact the seller that I will pay more for the item than Scott will. It's about respect & doing the right thing.

If the other buy had posted a wtb for Kolten Wong items & the seller had contacted him over me then it's all fair. Not when you create your own wtb & someone makes a deal from your thread. It's a free country so anything goes I guess. It's just not classy in my book.

yanks12025
11-18-2011, 10:27 PM
Ok i understand you now, sorry for the mix up.

HawaiiSportsNut
11-18-2011, 10:40 PM
Ok i understand you now, sorry for the mix up.

No problem.