PDA

View Full Version : WTB 1994 49er Gamers-ANY PLAYER!!!

solarlottry
11-09-2011, 10:32 PM
Interested in buying ANY 1994 49er game used jersey. Shirts with team letters and "Bronco Tape" are preferred but any genuine gamer will be considered for purchase.

I am interested in ANY player, regardless of the use, but shirts with nice use, repairs or a photo-match will command a premium.

Please email me with any items you are considering selling. Even if you are not thinking about selling, shoot me an email and my offer may change your mind!!!

Also if you know of anyone with 1994 49er gamers or any other quality 49er game used item, please get me in contact with them. I will pay you a finders fee if a sale results. The better the item, the more the finders fee!!!

Thank you
Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com

solarlottry
11-19-2011, 03:17 AM
BUMP!!!!!!!!

I am especially after players such as Lee Woodall, Ted Popson, Dennis Brown, Dana Hall, Tyrone Drakeford, Derrick Deese, Ed Macaffery, Rod Milstead, Bill Musgrave.

I will pay absolutely the best price anywhere for ANY 1994 49er GU jersey, uniform or football.

Please feel free to email me at any time with questions and about what you have for sale.

Even if nothing is for sale, shoot me an email as things may change when you hear what I have to offer.

I am also always looking to add ANY quality 49er gamer including Fred Dean, Hacksaw Reynolds, Russ Francis, Jaime Williams and, of course TO!!!

Any GU 49er shirt with a team letter and/or "Bronco tape" would also be a welcome addition to the collection.

Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com

solarlottry
12-02-2011, 03:50 AM
One more holiday BUMP!

Whoever is the first person to sell me a GU 1994 49er shirt of any player, beside the actual funds for the agreed price of the jersey, I will provide a Christmas cheer in the form of a gift card to a restaurant of their choosing or a gift card to a store of their choosing!!!

The amount of the gift card depends on the jersey, player, presence of team letter or "Bronco tape", but it will NOT be less than 150$ and it could go as high as 500$$$ depending on the player!!!!

Please email me at: garciajones@yahoo.com for more details and remember the first seller gets the gift!!!

Happy Holidays and Aloha
Paul