PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys game used cleats

gminletfitness
11-08-2011, 05:35 PM
Hey guys. I wanted to know how authentic some of these dallas cowboys cleats are on ebay. I would never purchase any Dallas Cowboys gear without some kind of COA. For example the Tony Romo game used cleats from 2006-07. This person (seller) has a bunch of Dallas Cowboys cleats with no COA. Just because the Romo cleats have a photo of him wearing them does that make them game used???? Any feedback hit me up.

Fnazxc0114
11-08-2011, 07:19 PM
i may be wrong both those cleats were sold in big tubs by the cowboys. You had to dig through the tubs to find a match.

neverfinished94
11-08-2011, 08:36 PM
The person selling those cleats are a member on this forum so they may comment on those cleats.

I have personally purchased game used cleats directly from the Cowboys.

Also, you sent me a PM but you need to go to Edit Options in your Control Panel so I can send you a PM back.

gminletfitness
11-09-2011, 06:36 AM
Hey neverfinished 94...

you can email me direct if that's ok...

gminletfitness@aol.com

Thanks!

Meli61989
11-09-2011, 08:41 AM
i have a tillman melo23@me.com

short84
11-09-2011, 11:23 AM
Those were mine and they came from an impeccable source. The Dallas Cowboys, last spring, had several sales of game used/issued items through their various pro-shops. Then they had a big "tent" sale the end of April. None of these items were sold with COAs. Their items are stored in a warehouse until they have their big sales and are passed around the various pro-shops in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. There have been some fantastic items offered for sale this way -- sometimes one of a kind items. As far as I am concerned, based upon all the discussions we have had lately, a COA doesn't mean a thing. Just my opinion.