PDA

View Full Version : Oakland A's Fanfest!

jetersbatboy
11-07-2011, 09:23 PM
I know this is very early, but if anyone goes I'd really like a Kurt Suzuki game used home jersey. A gold or black would be awesome. But at this point, I'd take any home or road. I'd also be interested in bats, helmets and catching equipment.

mlbforeverhomer
11-07-2011, 09:54 PM
Orlando Cabrera ANYTHING I'll take it!!! Email me please!

OaklandAsFan
11-08-2011, 01:04 AM
if they even have a fanfest, Athletics ownership gets worse and worse every year. Real life Major League goin on there right now!

pietraynor
11-08-2011, 09:21 AM
I'm seeking a Josh Donaldson jersey w/ the NOB..My last name is the same & would love to add one of these to the collection..any style. Thanks in advance, Jay...BTW, also looking for a Cardinals Jon Jay jersey w/NOB.

Copa
11-08-2011, 10:52 AM
I'll touch base again closer to the event, but I'm dying for a gold jersey...player doesn't matter (the cheaper the better), but if pricing was comparable, I wouldn't hate getting my hands on a Scott Sizemore jersey...if anyone can help me out, I would really appreciate it (and make it worth your while)!

Klattsy
11-09-2011, 05:23 AM
Grant Balfour request right here (anything apart from cleats!)

Do the A's sell with MLB Holos &/or Team LOA's?

Mark.

dnrapp
11-09-2011, 08:49 AM
Grant Balfour request right here (anything apart from cleats!)

Do the A's sell with MLB Holos &/or Team LOA's?

Mark.

Some items have mlb holos. when fan fest was a stand alone event they had LOA's the last couple of years that it has be before the Giants preseason game they have not had LOA's

al3xmac10
11-09-2011, 04:51 PM
Interested in ALL Hideki Matsui game-used items!
Email works best, thank you!

jetersbatboy
11-09-2011, 08:06 PM
if they even have a fanfest

Man, Mike your killing my hopes and dreams here!!!!

AthleticsFan
11-09-2011, 11:58 PM
Man, Mike your killing my hopes and dreams here!!!!

The turnout has been nowhere near what it was before as the A's fan base has been dwindling over the past five years. The A's use to draw around 20,000 fans to fanfest. Now it's more like 5-10K fans.

It will be interesting to see what they do if they open the season in Japan.

Scott - I might be able to help you with that black jersey soon.

jetersbatboy
11-10-2011, 12:19 AM
I might be able to help you with that black jersey soon.

Thank You!!!!:D

lcstate collector
11-10-2011, 02:10 AM
Would love to get any Keith Foulke items. Thanks.

dnrapp
11-10-2011, 10:27 PM
I think the main reason that fan fest attendance has gone down is the time and place they hold it. In the past it was on a Sat during Feb at Jack London Square or at the stadium. the last couple of years it has been before the mid week pre season game against the Giants in part of the parking lot for only 3 hours.

this year with teh start in Japan. It looks like they won't be going back to Ariz. The Japan games are on a Wed and Thur last week of March. They open the season on a Friday. So there is about a week where they have nothing scheduled. The games against the Giants will be played during that time. It still leaves a couple of open days.

spartakid
12-20-2011, 04:09 PM
Looks like the Fanfest is taking place on January 29th this year, much earlier than in years past.

jetersbatboy
12-20-2011, 06:23 PM
I anyone goes, I'd really like to get a Suzuki game used jersey home and road! Also a Shane Komine, if there are any.

dnrapp
12-20-2011, 06:32 PM
Looks like the Fanfest is taking place on January 29th this year, much earlier than in years past.

Thats right about the time frame it had been, right before everyone heads down to spring training, up until the last 3 years that it was held before the pre season game with the Giants.

spartakid
12-20-2011, 06:39 PM
I thought they've been in the March/April period in the past, but maybe I'm getting it mixed up.

al3xmac10
12-20-2011, 07:11 PM
Interested in all HIDEKI MATSUI game-used jerseys, bats, etc.!

I will make it worth your while!

rdeversole
12-20-2011, 08:29 PM
I'm interested in everything JOSH WILLINGHAM

I will pay whatever it takes to get his JERSEYS from this past season.

I'm also interested in his HELMET/HAT and Locker room nameplate.

Please contact me! rdeversole@gmail.com

sox83cubs84
12-20-2011, 10:22 PM
Any game jersey (GU or GI) of coach Ty Waller.

Dave Miedema

spartakid
12-20-2011, 11:02 PM
Interested in all HIDEKI MATSUI game-used jerseys, bats, etc.!

I will make it worth your while!

You and probably just about everyone else there! I saw one of his jerseys just sold on eBay for $5700....crazy