PDA

View Full Version : Rzepczynski and other "Ski"s

Number13
11-06-2011, 03:54 AM
Picked up the Cards Rzepczynski GU jersey off of MLB and would be looking for other Rzepczynski's or any other jersey with player name on jersey ending in "SKI". Preferably baseball, but any other sport will do too. I'm not budgeted for much lately, but I would be interested to see what else is out there.

Thanks,

AstrosGU
11-06-2011, 11:25 AM
Picked up this CJ Nitkowski jersey from the Astros a couple months back when I was at a game. They were running a pretty good deal on the BP jerseys and CJ was one of my favorites growing up. Not because he was the best pitcher by any means, but he always signed anything I had for him when I was a kid running around the Dome collecting autographs. He also ran his own website and answered all of his emails which I thought was cool.

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z371/AstrosGU/DSCN3647.jpg

Number13
05-18-2012, 03:14 AM
[QUOTE=AstrosGU;273293]Picked up this CJ Nitkowski jersey from the Astros a couple months back when I was at a game. They were running a pretty good deal on the BP jerseys and CJ was one of my favorites growing up. Not because he was the best pitcher by any means, but he always signed anything I had for him when I was a kid running around the Dome collecting autographs. He also ran his own website and answered all of his emails which I thought was cool.

If you would ever like to part with the jersey, let me know.

AM
05-18-2012, 06:53 AM
Email sent about a glove I have
let me know