PDA

View Full Version : MLB World Series pictures framed only?

cjclong
10-30-2011, 05:28 PM
Even though the Rangers lost the series I was going to get some pictures of Napoli, Holland and Hamilton in the World Series. I went to the MLB photo store and they had a lot of good pictures from big moments in World Series and playoffs. When I put the pictures in my cart I suddenly found that it appears they are only selling the pictures framed and the cost is over $60.00 for an 8x10 they normally sell for $14.00. I couldn't find any way to buy unframed pictures. Do they sell any unframed series pictures or are all of them framed? I have no desire to buy a framed picture. I'm not going to put them on my wall. I would think there are a lot of St Louis fans who would like pictures, but like me, don't want them framed. I hope I am wrong and just didn't understand something, but if framed is the only way they sell the Series pictures I think it is a rip off.

hdavid_27
10-30-2011, 09:42 PM
I had the same problem, but when I showed my son what was happening he showed me how to fix it. At the top of the box where it shows the frame options there is a box you can uncheck to remove the frame and purchase just the photo.

hdavid_27
10-30-2011, 09:43 PM
Also some of the same photos are showing up on Ebay for much lower prices!

cjclong
10-31-2011, 09:35 AM
Thank you so much for the help HDavid. Between you and my wife I got it figured out and ordered the pictures I want. Again, thanks.