PDA

View Full Version : Selling my Evan Longoria Game Bat Collection!

brianborsch
10-19-2011, 09:12 AM
Hello all!

I have been trying to collect at least 1 game issued/ready bat of Evan Longoria for each year he played in the Pro's and have done so through 2011. Due to hard times and being unemployed I have decided to part with this collection. It is a collection of 6 beautiful pro bats and I would like for them to go to a good home! Each bat is priced individually, but if someone is willing to buy all of them as a lot, I would be willing to take 15% off the overall price and shipping would be free.

2007 Evan Longoria game issued block lettered LVS black M9 Model I13: This is one of Longo's earliest bats! Per BMH, one from his first order, hence the Louisville Slugger under his nameplate vs Tampa Bay Rays as his agent did his first order. He has stuck with mainly the I13 ever since! - $300

2008 Evan Longoria game issued LVS Model I13 World Series game bat - One of just 5 that were made for the 2008 World Series! I have this one photo-matched to his 2008 World Series bat order at the Louisville Slugger factory. You won't find any more of these! - $350

2009 Evan Longoria game ready LVS Model C271L game bat - I got this bat from a Tigers Charity Auction. Flame treated like all of Longo's bats. A model he tried out to compare to his standard I13's. This bat has a black Schutt Sports sticker under the knob depicting Longo's #3. - $250

2010 Evan Longoria game ready LVS Model I13 game bat - I got this bat from a gentleman who has a clubhouse connection. The bat shows no use, however it shows the date/weight stamping under the knob and also has a clear Schutt Sports sticker depicting Longo's #3. - $250

2011 Evan Longoria game issued LVS Model I13 bats - Quality wood and is nicely flame treated. Shows date and weight stamping under the knob so you know it is not a store model. Also the weight of the bat is spot on at 31.4 oz (vs requested weight of 31.5) - $200

2011 Evan Longoria game issued LVS Model I13 bats - Quality wood and is nicely flame treated. Shows date and weight stamping under the knob so you know it is not a store model. Also the weight of the bat is spot on at 31.2 oz (vs requested weight of 31.5) - $200

brianborsch
10-19-2011, 09:18 AM
brianborsch@yahoo.com

brianborsch
10-24-2011, 12:12 AM
Hey all!

Still trying to sell these. I have adjusted some prices. LMK!

2007 Evan Longoria game issued block lettered LVS black M9 Model I13: This is one of Longo's earliest bats! Per BMH, one from his first order, hence the Louisville Slugger under his nameplate vs Tampa Bay Rays as his agent did his first order. He has stuck with mainly the I13 ever since! - $275

2008 Evan Longoria game issued LVS Model I13 World Series game bat - One of just 5 that were made for the 2008 World Series! I have this one photo-matched to his 2008 World Series bat order at the Louisville Slugger factory. You won't find any more of these! - $300

2009 Evan Longoria game ready LVS Model C271L game bat - I got this bat from a Tigers Charity Auction. Flame treated like all of Longo's bats. A model he tried out to compare to his standard I13's. This bat has a black Schutt Sports sticker under the knob depicting Longo's #3. - $225

2010 Evan Longoria game ready LVS Model I13 game bat - I got this bat from a gentleman who has a clubhouse connection. The bat shows no use, however it shows the date/weight stamping under the knob and also has a clear Schutt Sports sticker depicting Longo's #3. - $225

2011 Evan Longoria game issued LVS Model I13 bats - Quality wood and is nicely flame treated. Shows date and weight stamping under the knob so you know it is not a store model. Also the weight of the bat is spot on at 31.4 oz (vs requested weight of 31.5) - $175

2011 Evan Longoria game issued LVS Model I13 bats - Quality wood and is nicely flame treated. Shows date and weight stamping under the knob so you know it is not a store model. Also the weight of the bat is spot on at 31.2 oz (vs requested weight of 31.5) - $175

brianborsch@yahoo.com