PDA

View Full Version : My New Ryan Braun GU Rookie Bat

SkubeBats
10-17-2011, 10:54 AM
I just received this "GREAT RYAN BRAUN" game used Rookie Sam bat from the 2007 season. This bat is just pounded with use. There's so many stitch imprints I can't count them. Lots of blue ink transfers from balls, spike marks, and marks from bat weight. The handle has plenty of mota stick on it. There's a small crack that lays flat on the handle. Ryan's number 8 is found on the knob. You don't see to many of his Rookie bats out there. Now I hope he wins the 2011 NL MVP!!

happyyoungster
10-17-2011, 11:09 AM
Nice Brauny bat, Jamie.
Looks like a AAA Nashville gamer.
Quite possibly used during his first few weeks up with the parent club, but, certainly difficult to ascertain.

Either way, a great "early" Braun!

frikativ54
10-17-2011, 11:44 AM
I just received this "GREAT RYAN BRAUN" game used Rookie Sam bat from the 2007 season. This bat is just pounded with use. There's so many stitch imprints I can't count them. Lots of blue ink transfers from balls, spike marks, and marks from bat weight. The handle has plenty of mota stick on it. There's a small crack that lays flat on the handle. Ryan's number 8 is found on the knob. You don't see to many of his Rookie bats out there. Now I hope he wins the 2011 NL MVP!!

Congrats on the pickup! Braun is a pretty awesome ballplayer.