PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Pence Game Used 2010 Hat, 2006 Pre-Rookie bat, and batting glove!!

memorabilia_king
10-16-2011, 08:29 PM
This hat has tons of use. I struggle with this technology stuff, but I have pictures on the ebay listing. I am asking 300 , but I will take offers.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Philadelphia-Phillies-Astros-Hunter-Pence-Game-Used-Hat-/230687720198?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b60f4306

I will also be selling a game used PRE-ROOKIE 2006 minor league Hunter Pence Bat soon, I have it in storage and need to unload it. I am a huge Astros fan and I hate that he left, but I wish him the best of luck. it is a black D-Bat signature model that also has hunters nickname stampedin the bat "Bam Bam" . It is signed in silver and i believe he inscribed it bam bam. you can give me an offer on it , but I wont have pictures posted until friday or saturday.

I will also be selling a game used black reebok batting glove of hunters. I bought this glove in 2006 before he got called up for the first time to play for the astros. it is signed in silver. feel free to make me offers, but again I wont have pictures of the glove until this friday or saturday.

Questions: brett_purcell@yahoo.com thanks guys !

HawaiiSportsNut
10-16-2011, 09:38 PM
Forum rules states that you can not post items here that are on eBay. I believe someone already told you that on another thread.

memorabilia_king
10-16-2011, 10:06 PM
Did not know that. My apologies. And no one told me that in another thread . I appreciate your politeness and patience . They told me about my ausmus and the price . My ausmus is not on eBay . Thanks for your help.