PDA

View Full Version : Game Used Brad Ausmus Jersey and Bat Framed

memorabilia_king
10-15-2011, 07:28 PM
I have a 2007 Houston Astros Rainbow Throwback Game Used Jersey from long time Catcher Brad Ausmus. I bought this from a friend of mine after he was chosen to go down to the field and get the jersey from Brad. The jersey is signed and mlb authenticated. It comes with the ticket and the paper from the stadium saying it is real. I also bought a game used bat of brads from the stadium and had it framed together with the jersey. I have right at $2000 dollars in it. The framing job was expensive. I will be willing to take less , so please offer me something for it. It is big and I need to get rid of some things. I will try and post some pictures, if not, email me and I will send you some. Thanks for looking. brett_purcell@yahoo.com

memorabilia_king
10-15-2011, 10:21 PM
will take any reasonable offer

d4347
10-16-2011, 01:02 AM
That's a beautiful framing job.

Jeffredsfan
10-16-2011, 04:42 AM
I have a 2007 Houston Astros Rainbow Throwback Game Used Jersey from long time Catcher Brad Ausmus. I bought this from a friend of mine after he was chosen to go down to the field and get the jersey from Brad. The jersey is signed and mlb authenticated. It comes with the ticket and the paper from the stadium saying it is real. I also bought a game used bat of brads from the stadium and had it framed together with the jersey. I have right at $2000 dollars in it. The framing job was expensive. I will be willing to take less , so please offer me something for it. It is big and I need to get rid of some things. I will try and post some pictures, if not, email me and I will send you some. Thanks for looking. brett_purcell@yahoo.com

Hi King - You may want to check the Forum rules regarding items for sale. I think there is a 500.00 maximum sale price that can attached to an item. Maybe since you're accepting offers rather than listing a specific price, that might be within the rules??? Regardless, this is a gorgeous piece! Best of luck with it.

memorabilia_king
10-16-2011, 08:18 PM
Oh okay... thanks . I didnt know that. yeah I will leave it up there. I may even list it on ebay.