PDA

View Full Version : Red Sox Red/ALT jersey questions

indyred
09-18-2006, 05:48 PM
Seems they have really phased out using them much anymore. Does anyone have a game count of how times per season they have used them? Seems since they first came out a few years ago, they use them less and less each season. I know it's been talked about before one the # of these of big name player's gamers that seem to show up. Does anyone own any of these. Has there been many common player jersey sightings of these. What are set #'s in the tagging. All they all set 1 or 2. How did the Grey Flannel one's do. I really like them, but it seems like they are getting phased out.

jon_8_us
09-19-2006, 12:52 AM
They use the Red jerseys every Sunday home game this year and the past 5-6 years or so.No change at all
jon

indyred
09-19-2006, 07:54 AM
They use the Red jerseys every Sunday home game this year and the past 5-6 years or so.No change at all
jon
No, It changed a few years ago to the starting pitcher picking. I know last year Clement was one of the few to pick it. Schilling given the option, dosen't use it. There have been quite a few Sunday games where they have used the white. I'd say of the roughly 13-14 home Sunday tilts a year, they may use 4-5 times a season of late.