PDA

View Full Version : Dan Mcmillen Philadelphia eagles game used jersey

bruno89
10-06-2011, 11:21 AM
I have a 1987 game used jersey of dan mcmillen ,he was a replacement players and played with the Eagles for 3 games during that season ,its a special jersey since it was used during the players lockout in that season that last 3/4 games .
Show signs of use and its a great piece ,asking $425 shipping costs included ,it has some team repairs and show signs of use also.
Any question let me know here or to brunobltzr@yahoo.com

bruno89
10-07-2011, 11:26 AM
Anybody?Its also on ebay

cliffjmp33
10-07-2011, 11:40 AM
Just an FYI, rules for C2C state no items that are also on eBay. Not trying to be a nudge, just to inform.

" Please note that this forum is not for posting items that are currently for sale on eBay or any other venue."

sox83cubs84
10-07-2011, 02:24 PM
Jack is right, but, by all means, try to sell 'em here first...the items, at least this one, seem to be nice material, and you'll have a lot fewer tire-kickers and Alan Harper-level spenders here than you do on eBay. (If there is any Alan Harper reading GUU, I'm not referring to you; rather the pennypinching chiropractor played by Jon Cryer on Two and a Half Men).

Dave Miedema

bruno89
10-07-2011, 03:03 PM
Thank you Cliff for the comment and for the information that i value and same with Dave.
I didnt know that rule either and can you edit posts here?Seems i cant find that option to edit my previous post...
And i hope it doesnt get deleted again like my last time when i didnt put prices...
Sorry for the fact and if somebody wants to buy the jersey just let me know also :)

bruno89
10-08-2011, 02:01 AM
Also just picked up and have a 1994 eagles game used jersey with marks of use and the league patch included in it...asking $400 shipped for it or $750 shipped for both of these jerseys.Can send pics.